Plexis Point of Sale Software
Reliable Non-Cloud Based Software
Use your own Credit Card Company
Plexis POS Software Free Offer
PLEXIS POS SOFTWARE UPGRADES
If you have a current Help Desk Service Plan or your last purchase
was less than 1 year ago Upgrades are Free of Charge.
If your Plexis POS software is more than 1 year old you
must purchase a new License or a Help Desk Service Plan.
DO NOT UPGRADE
Contact our Sales Department for more information.
* Failure to follow any of these steps EXACTLY may cause the program to fail.
1. Archive your invoices. If you keep a maximum of 13 months of detailed data or even better 3 months
or less the upgrade will process more quickly. If you do not archive the upgrade to take many hours
to complete depending on how many old invoices are active. The Archive utility is found in the A/R
module under the Invoices Tab.
2. Exit Plexis POS completely out to Windows. Shut down Plexis POS and ALL Terminals using Plexis POS. Do not allow anyone to start Plexis POS during the upgrade process.
3. If running the Plexis Caller ID Server, Price Checker, Email Server or any other application accessing the Plexis POS databases shut all of those down completely.
4. Backup your Plexis POS system by copying the entire Plexis POS folder (i.e. C:\Program Files\POS 30) to backup media of your choice. You can use the standard Windows Backup program or simply copy the folder to a CD-ROM, USB Memory Device, Tape Drive or to a temporary folder on your Hard Drive. If you need assistance with this step you can consult a local technician in your area or contact our Technical Services Dept.
5. On your Main Computer or Network Server log into any terminal ID in Plexis POS. Go to Help, Check for Updates. If an update is indicated follow the instructions to download the update. Once the installer starts Un-Check "Sample Companies" and then click NEXT.
6. Once the installer completes start Plexis POS, a file rebuild may occur. DO NOT interrupt this process or your databases may corrupt and the system might not run.
7. After updating if your Plexis POS software reverts to Demo Mode and your last purchase was less than 1 year ago or you have a Help Desk Service Plan go to Help, Request Activation Key. Under these conditions a new activation key will be sent to you by Email at no addtional charge.
Transfer everything to a different computer or server :
This procedure usually requires an experienced technician to perform. If you have a current service plan we will remote login to your system and perform the transfer of data, upgrade and activate your new software version at no additional charge.
If you do not have a current service plan and you would like us to perform this service for you then your existing non-support license will need to be converted to a fully supported voice service license. We provide this service to monthly voice service customers only.
If you want to try this on your own click HERE for the instructions.
Restaurant POS Software | Pizza POS Software | Coffee Shop POS Software
Grocery Store POS Software | Convenience Store POS Software
Retail POS Software | Liquor Store POS Software
Cafe and Deli POS Software | EBT / Snap and Food Stamp POS Software
Our 30 Day Refund Policy