HELP DESK VOICE SUPPORT PLAN BENEFITS AND TERMS OF SERVICE
Monthly Help Desk Support Plan Benefits:
* Get your support callback request instantly booked by calling into our support line.
* Get Priority Callbacks faster, ahead of all non-subscribers typically less than 4 hours of wait time.
* Get up to 4 Single Incident calls per 30 day period with a duration of up to 120 minutes of total time combined.
* Get Free unlimited upgrades to the most current software versions (all licensing terms apply).
* Get Free Plexis POS software Re-Activation service in the event of a computer failure (up to two incidents per year).
* Get Free Data Transfer service in the event of a computer failure (up to two incidents per year).
* Enjoy Peace of Mind with Help Desk support access for Training, Setup or other necessity.
* You may cancel your plan at any time and your account will no longer be charged.
Monthly Help Desk Support Plan Requirements:
a. You are agreeing to a monthly fee billed every 30 days but you may cancel at any time.
b. A broadband internet connection to your equipment is required so we can connect to it.
c. Any major Credit Card or PayPal account is needed to manage your Plan payments.
d. Technical support fees are due and payable in advance of a support period and are set up as auto-pay.
e. Prices are guaranteed for up to one year from your initial plan activation.
* License Conversions to a Monthly Help Desk Support Plan:
If you have a standard non-support plan license, upon purchase of a new Monthly Help Desk Support Plan
your existing license will automatically be converted to a Month-to-Month License. Your former
non-expiring license will NO LONGER BE VALID. This cannot be reversed unless you purchase a
new standard non-support plan license, if we still offer it, at our current prevailing rates.
By purchasing a new Monthly Help Desk Support Plan you acknowledge and agree to these policies.
It is our intention to have our new customers and existing customers sign up for the Month-to-Month
Help Desk Support Plan platform so we can provide unlimited free software upgrades and voice support
What is NOT covered under this plan:
a. Windows OS, Network Creation, Installation or Management of Network Devices and Workstations.
b. Extensive or complex Customer and Employee Training (available as a separate service).
c. Complex data repair, data conversion or Importation of external Inventory data.
d. Bookkeeping, Accounting, General Ledger Reconciliation or Accounting Analysis are not provided.
e. Any unusual service requests that would be estimated to take more than one hour to resolve.
f. Any issue that the technical support representative determines to be outside of our responsibility.
g. Downgrading to an earlier version, discontinued or unsupported version.
h. Physical technical presence at your location is not provided with this plan.
i. Support is NOT available after our Business Hours, on Weekends, Holidays or outside of the USA.
Monthly Help Desk Support Additional Terms and Conditions:
1. Help Desk Support is available for customers who have purchased a Help Desk Support Plan
and have activated Plexis Point of Sale and have a kept the software current with version upgrades.
2. You are covered under a single plan for up to 10 Terminals connected to your Local Area network
at a single physical company location. A separate support plan must be purchased for EACH Business
location that would need to access our support services.
3. Support is LIMITED to Plexis POS software only and does not include help with
Windows OS, Windows Networking, Anti-virus, Credit Cards, Printers, Barcode Scanners,
Scales, POS Peripherals, computer hardware, any other company's software or any software
that does not specifically have a Plexis Software Copyright displayed under Help, About.
4. Plexis Software reserves the right to limit each contact to 60 minutes and to
limit each contact (telephone or electronic) to one incident. Inquiries are
limited to the following Plexis POS product areas:
installation, upgrade assistance, and basic functionality. An incident is defined
as (a) a single issue or problem that you ask a support representative to
analyze or resolve; (b) a product-usage question that involves a single topic on a
drop-down menu or one Plexis POS report. The technical support representative will
determine how many incidents will be handled during the course of the telephone or
5. Our best effort response times are typically under four hours and are available during our regular
business hours except for occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance,
company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. If Calling for support
on Mondays or after a major holiday you can expect a longer response times.
6. For support callback requests received outside of these hours, the response time is within the
next business day. Response times are on a best effort basis and are not guaranteed.
7. Data recovery from a backup or data repair could involve additional time and costs and may not
be covered under this plan. It is the customers responsibility to backup their computer system
8. You may cancel your monthly support plan at any time, there is no obligation or contract.
By canceling you will forfeit the remainder of the current month's fees and your account will
no longer be charged. All services under the monthly support plan will be canceled immediately
including the continued use of Plexis POS on your computer. If you wish to continue using
Plexis POS without the benefit of a support plan, a new Standard License (if available)
will need to be purchased regardless of your original purchase date.
9. If you converted from a standard non-support plan license to a Monthly Support Plan your prior
license was canceled and cannot be recovered or restored. If you wish to continue using Plexis POS
without the benefit of a support plan, a new Standard License (if available) will need to be
purchased regardless of your original purchase date. Upon converting to a Monthly Support Plan
your prior license was canceled and there are no refunds provided, regardless of your original
10. Failure to submit payment will result in the termination of technical support services and
all plan benefits including the use of the software.
11. We reserve the right to terminate the Help Desk Support Plan at any time due to abuse or
in our sole opinion for any other reason. If this occurs the current month's fees paid will
be refunded in full, your account closed and no further charges will be made to your
12. Neither the Agreement nor the licenses granted hereunder are assignable or transferable by the
Customer, any attempt to do so shall be void.
13. Support will be provided in US English only. When contacting support customers must
provide a representative with English language skills in order to communicate with
Limitation of Liability:
ANY LIABILITY OF COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO A PRODUCT OR THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF UNDER ANY WARRANTY,
NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
OR, IF, IN COMPANY'S OPINION, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT IS IMPRACTICAL, TO REFUND OF THE LICENSE FEE. EXCEPT
FOR THE FOREGOING, ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
FURTHER, COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT RESULTS OF USE OF THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE BUG FREE OR THAT THEIR USE WILL
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR OBLIGATED
WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY
OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNTS IN EXCESS IN THE AGGREGATE OF THE FEES PAID TO IT
HEREUNDER WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT DURING THE ONE YEAR PERIOD PRIOR TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION;
OR (II) FOR ANY COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, TECHNOLOGY, SERVICES OR RIGHTS; (III) FOR
ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (IV) FOR INTERRUPTION OF USE OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA;
OR (V) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL.