Plexis POS Software Free Offer
Use your own Credit Card Company
Non-Cloud Based Software
WINDOWS 2nd MONITOR CUSTOMER DISPLAY SETUP
After connecting the second monitor it does not display sales info when ringing up items.
After connecting the second monitor restart Windows.
In Plexis POS enable the second monitor customer display under Terminal Setups.
The info on the second monitor does not seem to fit well on the screen.
The Customer Display Monitor should be a 15 inch or 17 inch screen size.
The recommended display resolution needs to be set to 1024x768px 96DPI
The display on the second monitor has a lot of white space (blank area) to the right.
Put an image there or rotating images to engage your customers.
Copy a properly sized high quality image graphic in BMP, JPG or GIF format
to the "ADVERT" folder under your company's root folder.
The customer info is showing on the primary monitor instead of the second monitor or just is not displaying properly.
We have found a solution for this issue by deleting three registry keys.
Notice: This solution worked for many of our customers but we do not guarantee it will work for you.
If you are not comfortable working with Windows Registry modifications consult with a qualified expert.
We are not responsible if anything happens to your PC.
If you wish to proceed here are the steps :
1. Connect and power up the second monitor to your computer.
2. On your keyboard Press the Windows key + R
3. Type regedit and hit ENTER.
4. If a message pops up saying "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device" click YES.
5. A window called "Registry Editor" should show.
6. Locate these three registry keys:
7. After finding the keys right click on each folder and select delete and then yes.
Make sure you are deleting all of the primary and sub keys.
8. Leaving all monitors connected and powered up Restart Windows. If you have done everything
properly each monitor should reset to the default best resolution the monitor can display.
Since this technique erases prior monitor settings you will need to reset the display resolution
on each monitor to 1024x768px.
9. Use the Plexis POS Customer Display Diagnostic to test and save the 2nd monitor settings.
Plexis Software Systems does not sell or support computer systems, networks POS Peripherals or any other hardware.
We can provide support for our software applications only.
POS Hardware Suggestion List (click here)
Restaurant POS Software | Pizza POS Software | Coffee Shop POS Software
Grocery Store POS Software | Convenience Store POS Software
Retail POS Software | Liquor Store POS Software
Cafe and Deli POS Software | EBT / Snap and Food Stamp POS Software
Our 30 Day Refund Policy