Use your own Credit Card Company
Internet is Not Required for Operation
CONVERTING YOUR EXISTING LICENSE TO A MONTH-TO-MONTH SERVICE PLAN LICENSE
Q: What do I get when subscribing or converting to a Monthly Help Desk Service Plan?
A: Your benefits will include :
Plexis POS 1-10 Station Software for Free, Unlimited Application Upgrades. Help Desk Voice Service and Email Support.
Detailed usage instruction and Priority call back response from qualified US based support staff.
Data Transfer services to another computer and re-licensing if required at no additional charge.
Q: I have a Standard non-Service Plan license. Can I access Help Desk Voice Service Services?
A: Standard non-Service Plan licensees do not have access to our Voice Service technicians.
If you have a Plexis POS Standard License without a Service Plan this can be converted to a
Month-To-Month Voice Service License by subscribing to our Monthly Help Desk service plan.
After subscribing, full access our Voice Service technicians, free software updates and upgrades will be available.
Q: What happens to my existing non-Service Plan license?
A: Your existing Plexis POS Standard License will be canceled and a new Month-To-Month License
will be created in its place. This policy is similar to Cell Phone and Cable TV Plans when replacing
those plans with new plans.
Q: What if I decide to cancel my monthly Service Plan license?
A: You may cancel your monthly Service Plan at any time, there is no obligation or contract.
By canceling you will forfeit the remainder of the current month's fees and your account will
no longer be charged. All services under the monthly Service Plan will be canceled immediately
including the continued use of Plexis POS on your computer.
Q: If cancel my monthly Service Plan license will my prior license be restored?
A: When you converted to a Monthly Service Plan your prior license was canceled and cannot be recovered or restored.
If you wish to continue using Plexis POS without the benefit of a Service Plan, a new Standard License (if available)
will need to be purchased regardless of your original purchase date.
Q: I purchased a Standard non-Service Plan license less than a year ago. Will I get a refund or partial refund if I convert
to a monthly Service Plan?
A: Upon converting to a Monthly Service Plan your prior license was canceled and there are no refunds provided,
regardless of your original purchase date.
Q: I purchased a Standard non-Service Plan license many years ago. Can I still get a Monthly Help Desk Voice Service Plan?
A: Yes, but you must upgrade to our current version. Your new Service Plan will cover the software upgrade free of charge.
Your new plan includes data transfer services from your older version to our current version free of charge.
|FREE PLEXIS POS SOFTWARE WITH A MONTHLY HELP DESK SERVICE PLAN|
Help Desk Access
YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR CONVERSION TO
A MONTHLY HELP DESK SERVICE PLAN
Plexis POS Software for Free
Free Unlimited Application Upgrades
Help Desk Voice Service and Email Support
Month to Month Software License
No Hidden Fees, Cancel Anytime
Keep your business software operating
at peak performance. Get answers quickly in case of trouble, general support or questions.
Costs less than a typical Cell Phone Plan
ORDER YOUR HELP DESK
VOICE SERVICE PLAN
OR LICENSE CONVERSION
(auto paid each month, cancel anytime)
1. Help Desk Voice Service is available for Customers who have purchased and activated
Plexis Point of Sale and have are up to date with all version upgrades and customers
that have a curent Help Desk Voice Service Subscription in good standing.
2. We are not computer service technicians and therefore support is LIMITED to Plexis POS software only. Our Support Services do not include help with Windows OS, Windows Networking, Anti-virus, Credit Card Terminals, Printers, Scales, computer hardware or any other company's software and hardware.
3. Plexis Software reserves the right to limit each contact (telephone or electronic) to one incident. Inquiries are limited to the following Plexis POS product areas: installation, upgrade assistance, and basic functionality. An incident is defined as a single issue or problem that you ask a support representative to analyze or resolve a product-usage question that involves a single topic on a drop-down menu, one report or minor database issues. The technical support representative will determine how many incidents will be handled during the course of the telephone or electronic contact.
4. Our best effort response times are typically under 4 hours and are available during our regular business hours except for occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. If Calling for support on Mondays or after a major holiday you can expect a longer response times. Calls for support one hour or less prior to closing may not be returned until the next business day.
5. For support requests received outside of these hours, the response time is within the next business day. Response times are on a best effort basis and are not guaranteed.
What is NOT covered under this plan:
a. Windows OS, Network Creation, Installation or Management of Network Devices and Workstations.
b. Computer Hardware, Printers, Scales, Scanners, Customer Displays or any other Peripheral Hardware.
c. Extensive or complex Customer and Employee Training (available as a separate service).
d. Complex data repair, data conversion or Importation of external Inventory data.
e. Bookkeeping, Accounting, General Ledger Reconciliation or Accounting Analysis are not provided.
f. Any unusual service requests that would be estimated to take more than one hour to resolve.
g. Any issue that the technical support representative determines to be outside of our responsibility.
h. Downgrading to an earlier version, discontinued or unsupported version.
i. Physical technical presence at your location is not provided with this plan.
j. Support is NOT available after our Business Hours, on Weekends, Holidays or outside of the USA.
Limitation of Liability:
ANY LIABILITY OF COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO A PRODUCT OR THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF UNDER ANY WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OR, IF, IN COMPANY'S OPINION, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT IS IMPRACTICAL, TO REFUND OF THE LICENSE FEE. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING, ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT RESULTS OF USE OF THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE BUG FREE OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR OBLIGATED WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNTS IN EXCESS IN THE AGGREGATE OF THE FEES PAID TO IT HEREUNDER WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT DURING THE ONE YEAR PERIOD PRIOR TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION; OR (II) FOR ANY COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, TECHNOLOGY, SERVICES OR RIGHTS; (III) FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (IV) FOR INTERRUPTION OF USE OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR (V) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL.
Downloads and Upgrades
Restaurant POS Software | Pizza POS Software | Coffee Shop POS Software
Grocery Store POS Software | Convenience Store POS Software
Retail POS Software | Liquor Store POS Software
Cafe and Deli POS Software | EBT / Snap and Food Stamp POS Software
Frequently Asked Questions
Our 30 Day Refund Policy