PLAN BENEFITS AND TERMS OF SERVICE
Monthly Help Desk Support Benefits:
* Get your support callback request instantly booked by calling into our support line.
* Get Priority Callbacks faster, ahead of all non-subscribers typically less than 4 hours of wait time.
* Get up to 4 Single Incident calls per 30 day period with a duration of no more than 120 minutes of total time combined.
* Get Free unlimited updates and upgrades to the most current software versions (all licensing terms apply).
* Get Free Plexis POS software Re-Activation service in the event of a computer failure (up to two incidents per year).
* Get Free Data Transfer service in the event of a computer failure (up to two incidents per year).
* Enjoy Peace of Mind with Help Desk support access for Training, Setup or other necessity.
* You may cancel your plan at any time and your account will no longer be charged.
Remote Support Plan Fees and Requirements:
a. You are agreeing to a minimum 12 month plan billed every 30 days but you may cancel at any time.
b. A broadband internet connection to your equipment is mandatory so we can connect to it.
c. A PayPal account is required to manage your Plan (easy and free sign up is included).
d. Technical support fees are due and payable in advance of a support period and are set up as auto-pay.
e. Prices are guaranteed for up to one year from your initial plan activation.
What is NOT covered under this plan:
a. Windows OS, Network Creation, Installation or Management of Network Devices and Workstations.
b. Extensive or complex Customer and Employee Training (available as a separate service).
c. Complex data repair, data conversion or Importation of external Inventory data.
d. Bookkeeping, Accounting, General Ledger Reconciliation or Accounting Analysis are not provided.
e. Any unusual service requests that would be estimated to take more than one hour to resolve.
f. Any issue that the technical support representative determines to be outside of our responsibility.
g. No physical technical presence at your location is provided with this plan.
h. Support is NOT available after our Business Hours, on Weekends, Holidays or outside of the USA.
Eligibility for Purchase and Activation of a Software Support Plan:
a. You must purchase your software support plan within 60 days of your purchase date.
b. Customers who wait more than 60 days from your purchase date are not eligible to purchase a support plan.
c. You may purchase an upgrade license at any time which will restart the 60 day eligibility period.
d. After 60 days and less than 12 months of your of your purchase date you may purchase a
software Health Check which will certify 60 days of eligibility to purchase a Software Support Plan.
Monthly Help Desk Support Additional Terms and Conditions:
1. Help Desk Support is available for customers who have purchased
and activated Plexis Point of Sale and have a kept the software current
with version updates and upgrades and has a Help Desk Support Plan.
2. Support will be provided in US English only. When contacting support customers must
provide a representative with English language skills in order to communicate with
3. Plexis POS Multi-Station versions are covered under a single plan for up to 10 Terminals at
the same physical company location. A separate support plan must be purchased for EACH
unique software Serial Numbered account that would need to access our support services.
4. Support is LIMITED to Plexis POS software only and does not include help with
Windows OS, Windows Networking, Anti-virus, Credit Cards, Printers, Barcode Scanners,
Scales, POS Peripherals, computer hardware, any other company's software or any software that does
not specifically have a Plexis Software Copyright displayed under Help, About.
5. Plexis Software reserves the right to limit each contact to 60 minutes and to
limit each contact (telephone or electronic) to one incident. Inquiries are
limited to the following Plexis POS product areas:
installation, upgrade assistance, and basic functionality. An incident is defined
as (a) a single issue or problem that you ask a support representative to
analyze or resolve; (b) a product-usage question that involves a single topic on a
drop-down menu or one Plexis POS report. The technical support representative will
determine how many incidents will be handled during the course of the telephone or
6. Our best effort response times are typically under four hours and are available during our regular
business hours except for occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance,
company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. If Calling for support
on Mondays or after a major holiday you can expect a longer response times.
7. For support callback requests received outside of these hours, the response time is within the
next business day. Response times are on a best effort basis and are not guaranteed.
8. Data recovery from a backup or data repair could involve additional time and costs and may not
be covered under this plan. It is the customers responsibility to backup their computer system
9. Normal Plan expiration: If after One Year you wish not to continue your support plan
no penalty or fees will be assessed. Your account will remain active and revert to standard
non-support plan status. If all fees and charges are current you may be eligible to access
other support and software updates and upgrade services using our on-demand services as defined
on the PlexisPOS.com web site.
10. If you decide to cancel the support plan early, you will no longer be eligible to renew or re-activate
the plan for this account. All benefits under this plan will terminate. No cancellation fee will be
charged, however, if the cancellation after the automatic renewal grace period of 10 days expires you
agree to forfeit the remaining 30 day period's fees. Your account will then revert to the standard
on-demand pay as you go status. You may be eligible to access support, software updates and
upgrade services using our standard on-demand plans. A new software license must be purchased should
you wish to activate a new Monthly support plan.
11. Early Cancellation Grace Period: You may cancel the support plan within the first 10 days of the
current plan period automatic renewal. If you have not accessed any support services within that
first 10 day period, a full refund of the last plan period fees will be credited to your payment
account. If you have used any support services within that first 10 day period after automatic renewal
you agree to forfeit the remaining period fees upon cancellation. Prior sums paid for support and
services are non-refundable.
12. Failure to submit payment will result in the termination of technical support services and
all plan benefits.
13. We reserve the right to terminate the Help Desk Support Plan at any time due to abuse or
in our sole opinion for any other reason. If this occurs the current month's fees paid will
be refunded, your account closed and no further charges will be made to your payment account.
14. Neither the Agreement nor the licenses granted hereunder are assignable or transferable by the
Customer, any attempt to do so shall be void.
Limitation of Liability:
ANY LIABILITY OF COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO A PRODUCT OR THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF UNDER ANY WARRANTY,
NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
OR, IF, IN COMPANY'S OPINION, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT IS IMPRACTICAL, TO REFUND OF THE LICENSE FEE. EXCEPT
FOR THE FOREGOING, ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
FURTHER, COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT RESULTS OF USE OF THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE BUG FREE OR THAT THEIR USE WILL
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR OBLIGATED
WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY
OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNTS IN EXCESS IN THE AGGREGATE OF THE FEES PAID TO IT
HEREUNDER WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT DURING THE ONE YEAR PERIOD PRIOR TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION;
OR (II) FOR ANY COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, TECHNOLOGY, SERVICES OR RIGHTS; (III) FOR
ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (IV) FOR INTERRUPTION OF USE OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA;
OR (V) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL.