No Monthly Renewal Fees
Keep Your Credit Card Company
Keep your info Private
TECHNICIAN ASSISTED EMERGENCY SINGLE USE REMOTE HELP SERVICE
* Charges: $99.99 for up to the first 60 minutes, $1.00 per Minute Overtime charge after the first 60 minutes.
* A BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION TO YOUR LOCATION IS REQUIRED
* Book your support callback request by calling into our support line.
* Call Backs are provided during our regular business hours (1 to 4 hours typically)
* Support is ONLY available for customers who have kept current on all updates and upgrades.
* Support is NOT available for out of date, obsolete or discontinued software versions.
* Support is NOT available after our Business Hours, on Weekends, Holidays or outside of the USA.
* Credit Card authorizations are canceled if unused for more than Three Business Banking Days.
* Credit Card authorizations are canceled if we can not provide service for any reason.
* Overtime is added and charged at $1.00 per minute exceeding the first 60 minutes of your initial call.
* Overtime charges are calculated for both on-line and off-line technical services.
* Your payment method will be authorized for 2 hours support time, this is not a charge but simply a pre-defined authorization.
* The final charge to your card is adjusted for the actual time used, including overtime.
|1. Help Desk Voice Support is available for customers who have purchased and activated Plexis Point of Sale and have a kept the software current with version updates and upgrades or has a Help Desk Voice Support Subscription in good standing.|
|2. Support is LIMITED to Plexis POS software only and does not include help with Windows OS, Windows Networking, Anti-virus, Credit Cards, Printers, Scales, computer hardware, any other company's software or any software that does not specifically have a Plexis Software Copyright displayed under Help, About.|
|3. Plexis Software reserves the right to limit each contact to one hour and to limit each contact (telephone or electronic) to one incident. Inquiries are limited to the following Plexis POS product areas: installation, upgrade assistance, and basic functionality. An incident is defined as (a) a single issue or problem that you ask a support representative to analyze or resolve; (b) a product-usage question that involves a single topic on a drop-down menu or one Plexis POS report. The technical support representative will determine how many incidents will be handled during the course of the telephone or electronic contact.|
|4. Our best effort response times are typically under 4 hours and are available during our regular business hours except for occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. If Calling for support on Mondays or after a major holiday you can expect a longer response times.|
|5. For support requests received outside of these hours, the response time is within the next business day. Response times are on a best effort basis and are not guaranteed.|
What is NOT covered under this service:
a. Windows OS, Network Creation, Installation or Management of Network Devices and Workstations.
b. Extensive or complex Customer and Employee Training (available as a separate service).
c. Complex data repair, complex data transfer and complex data restoration from your last backup.
d. Bookkeeping, Accounting, General Ledger Reconciliation or Accounting Analysis are not provided.
e. Any unusual service requests that would be estimated to take more than one hour to resolve.
f. Any issue that the technical support representative determines to be outside of our responsibility.
g. No physical technical presence at your location is provided with this service.
Limitation of Liability:
ANY LIABILITY OF COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO A PRODUCT OR THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF UNDER ANY WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OR, IF, IN COMPANY'S OPINION, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT IS IMPRACTICAL, TO REFUND OF THE LICENSE FEE. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING, ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT RESULTS OF USE OF THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE BUG FREE OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR OBLIGATED WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNTS IN EXCESS IN THE AGGREGATE OF THE FEES PAID TO IT HEREUNDER WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT DURING THE ONE YEAR PERIOD PRIOR TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION; OR (II) FOR ANY COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, TECHNOLOGY, SERVICES OR RIGHTS; (III) FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (IV) FOR INTERRUPTION OF USE OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR (V) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL.
Downloads and Updates
Restaurant POS Software | Pizza POS Software | Coffee Shop POS Software
Plexis Point of Sale Software
12:00 Noon to 8:00pm Weekdays Eastern Time
Our 30 Day Refund Policy
A Delaware, USA Company